Meet your Facilitator!
Hillary Hawkins is an actress and creator of ACTORS ANONYMOUS HOTLINE. “Actors Anonymous Hotline” is more than just a series, it’s a movement. “I Survived a Dirty Murty” is a part of that movement and is facilitated by Hillary Hawkins who has an extensive background in social services which she is now bringing to the entertainment industry. Hawkins worked as a Bilingual Interviewer for Safe Horizon where she recruited and interviewed over 200 victims of domestic violence for a Risk Assessment Validation Experiment funded by the US Department of Justice. She worked in State Government as a Bilingual Family Service Specialist for the State of New Jersey managing caseloads of children and families impacted by abuse and neglect. In addition to having worked in Child Protective Services, Miss Hawkins worked as a Bilingual Counselor for STEPS to End Family Violence for a brief moment in time. She holds a Dual BA in Spanish and Creative Writing achieved from Smith College in just 3 years on the Dean’s List while working as a Radio Personality for WEIB 106.3 Smooth Fm. Her graduate studies were in Psychology and Diplomacy & International Relations at Seton Hall University. She has a passion for helping women, children, actors and survivors. For more on Hillary, www.HillaryHawkins.com
About the club
"I Survived A Dirty Murty" is the name of the club! We are an Actors Anonymous Hotline Community Group currently open to women in the entertainment industry that have survived a "Dirty Murty." If you've watched "Actors Anonymous Hotline", you should have an idea of what a "Dirty Murty" is but if not, the name speaks for itself. He's DIRTY! We are open to women who have survived a "Dirty Murty" in the entertainment industry, outside of the entertainment industry, since they've been an adult or when they were a child. And while on "Actors Anonymous Hotline" most of the Dirty Murty's are a lot older, for purposes of the support group it really doesn't matter his age or yours. Although we would like for all members to be over 18 and female. A spin-off group for child or male survivors may be formed at another time. For now, this is a women's group for survivors. We are a SAFE SPACE to meet and talk about it... and to listen. No need to go it alone any longer, "I Survived a Dirty Murty" club is here.
How to Join
Contact Hillary and if the group is still accepting new members at that time, you can fill out an intake form for consideration. Cost: FREE.
- 5/12/23 "I Survived a Dirty Murty" Community Group was conceived & the Who or What Is a Dirty Murty page was published.
- 5/13/23 "I Survived a Dirty Murty" Support Group was announced to Cast Members. A very small number of actresses replied expressing interest in the group. And no you may not know their names. We shall call them Anonymous.
- 11/22/23 Another e-mail was sent to the Actors Anonymous Cast regarding our Community Groups.
- 11/27/23 An actress who we shall call Anonymous said yes to joining this group.
- 11/29/23 Another actress expressed interest in being included. No you may not know her name. We shall call her Anonymous.
- 12/25/23 This page www.HillaryHawkins.com/ISurvivedADirtyMurty was launched to provide info on the group without divulging any personal information. Our members names are ANONYMOUS. Thank you and Merry Christmas.